Friday 5 August 2016

Step into my tiny shoes,Father!


Step into my tiny shoes, Father! | Palladium beach, Goa, India


Step into my tiny shoes,Father!
And let's make a team to beat others.
I know you don't like playing games!
But just for this once, step in with me,
And let's us show the others.
That how good we're as a team!
That how you complete me!
That how you defend me!
And that how you love me!




 This post is written for the #BarAThon blogging marathon at Blog-A-Rhythm.
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome. 



9 comments:

  1. Aww! That's such a cute verse, Saumy. I loved the first two lines. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ramya! Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I love how toddlers have such self-confidence! They can conquer the world. Cute verse and gorgeous photo Saumy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ma'am! So glad that you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. When dad is by your side, the world is all yours to conquer :-) Lovely lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Divya! Thanks for stopping by and reading this post! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  4. Powerful team of father & child is sure to win!
    I often had these thoughts when I had tiny shoes & even now I still do though my shoes are bigger, Saumy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such is an essence of father-kid relationship! No matter how old you're, the feeling remains the same. ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Thanks for stopping by and reading this post! ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  5. I am in the middle, I have a wonderful father and my son does not have one. It is weird how we tend to look at relationships from different perspectives as we go through life. When I see how irresponsible one father was I value my dad even more, while when I see my son I know that he has exactly the same kind of father in his grandfather right now. These words captures that essence so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete